SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills; personal computer skills, especially database, spreadsheet, and word processing applications. Math aptitude.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and a variety of external customers and contacts effectively
- Self-starter with the confidence to build and maintain successful relationship with key customers and business partners
- Ability to work well in a team environment or independently
- Ability to travel frequently
- Demonstrated experience in commercial operations, service/product delivery, service operations, or service pricing and costing is highly desirable
- Proven experience in customer satisfaction, quality management, and problem solving within private, nonprofit, or government sector
- Proven negotiation skills, presentation skills, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal government procurement procedures especially with the U.S. Army, regulations, service costing, and the AbilityOne program desired
**This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SourceAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.