Serves as Contract Manager with responsibility for commercial contract management and administration of Prime contracts and requirements assigned by SourceAmerica to nonprofit and commercial subcontractors. Facilitates and participates in contract problem solving, partners closely with Program Management teams supporting various line of business, and supports SourceAmerica procurement resource development. Reviews proposed contract actions for conformance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Civilian and Department of Defense agency implementation guidance, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), and SourceAmerica policy and procedure.
- Support the administration of SourceAmerica Prime contracts primarily through post award/performance activities. Monitor contracts to ensure contract requirements are met. Maintain contract files in accordance with regulations and policy.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with customers for assigned contracts.
- Participate in solicitation, evaluation, and response preparation as assigned.
- Evaluate contracts/RFPs as to type of contract, terms, conditions, deliverables, and consistency with AbilityOne Program as well as Federal rules, regulations, and policies.
- Analyze production costs, direct labor hours, overhead rates, proposed bills of material and equipment, and estimated profits for the purposes of determining price reasonableness, identifying questionable areas in order to assist in establishing the target objectives, and making strong recommendations for negotiation.
- Participate in negotiation conferences with the SourceAmerica field office staff as well as subcontractor and customer personnel as required.
- Manage SourceAmerica as Prime contracts and customers by analyzing and tracking modification requests, facilitating Statement of Work changes, issuing subcontract mods, ensuring subcontractor compliance, and performing financial tracking of modifications.
- Provide problem solving support as related to contract terms and conditions, and performance with same.
- Perform evaluations on items such as entitlement of subcontractor claims and invoice payments for compliance, timeliness of payment, terms and conditions, price and delivery delays, etc.
- Participate in cross-organizational workgroups supporting contract strategic planning, process development, education, and training.
- Perform additional functions as required.