- Coordinates the acknowledgement process for WWF's individual major donors. Works with Donor Communications Manager to generate acknowledgement letter templates to ensure they are fresh, accurate and on message.
- Working both in-house and with external vendor, manages the acknowledgement process for Partners in Conservation, WWF's annual giving donors (gifts of $1,000-$25,000). With internal systems colleagues, works to transition acknowledgments to external vendor, and manages vendor relationship.
- In collaboration with internal partners, streamlines and improves gift acknowledgement process for all Development audiences.
- Establishes and maintains accurate records for acknowledgements and serve as resource to Development staff for all acknowledgement-related questions and information.
- Coordinates day-to-day fulfillment of institutional benefits program for Partners in Conservation, Legacy Circle and all other donor groups including the welcome kit, annual report, calendar, quarterly webinar, magazine, etc.
- Maintains tracking system for donor stewardship reports, proposals, and concepts through the SharePoint platform, and augments as necessary.
- With Donor Communications Manager, collects and manages accurate content for donor recognition lists; coordinates delivery and distribution of the report to Development donors and various teams within Development.
- Coordinates lists for email and physical mailings to donor communications audiences including Board, National Council, major donors, Partners in Conservation, and Legacy donors.
- Acts as team lead for tracking projects (including duplicate acknowledgement requests) using SmartSheet software. Ensures team activities are documented and annotated.
- Coordinates other stewardship activities, including sending pledge reminders on schedule, managing the donor gift designation letter process, requesting fund codes for major gifts, creating and distributing Grant Award Memos (GAMs), coding departmental invoices and tracking the department budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Position requires a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience with at least 1 year of specific experience with donor stewardship, including drafting of acknowledgements, tracking reports, data entry.
- Must be flexible, responsive, and able to balance a variety of activities.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills are required.
- Proven ability to manage systems, set priorities, and work within deadlines.
- Proven problem-solver with great attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Donor database experience preferred.
- SharePoint power user experience preferred
- Please visit our careers page and submit an on-line application.
- Submit cover letter and resume to http://www.worldwildlife.org/careers, job #17071
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone.
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.