- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 4-6 years related experience or a Master of Science degree with 2-4 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Machine Learning tools
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of programming languages include C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python
- Experience with Docker and RedHat OpenShift
- Demonstrated expertise with software design and development using tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, or IntelliJ IDEA
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government SECRET level clearance for this position.
- Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- We invest in training and development of our staff
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2017-0003
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”