The best candidates for this position will:
• Hold a Ph.D. in food safety, food microbiology, process engineering or a related area.
• Have significant work experience in the CPG industry, a CPG industry consulting role, or a CPG industry trade association.
• Demonstrate high level strategic thinking grounded in an understanding of key food safety issues and current regulatory policy.
• Be able to build existing and grow new relationships with diverse audiences – from regulators to academia to stakeholders in government and other nonprofits.
• Have a track record of successful project completion and people development.
• Be comfortable as a spokesperson, public-speaker and trainer.
• Be available for travel – domestic and international.
If this sounds like you...GMA offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work options, friendly team-based environment, and opportunities for professional growth.
To learn more about GMA please visit us at: www.gmaonline.org. To apply for this position please forward your letter of interest and a current resume marked attention HR17-03 to firstname.lastname@example.org . GMA is an equal opportunity employer.