Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A hands-on understanding of membership databases to include 3 years in a management role. Experience with Abila’s netForum Enterprise is preferred.
• Membership acquisition and retention experience in an association or nonprofit membership environment.
• Demonstrated time management and interpersonal skills, and a strong interest in providing outstanding customer service to our members.
• Detail-oriented and organized project management skills
• Ability to work well on your own, troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
• Ability to prioritize inquiries, requests, and processes with minimal supervision
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Oral communication, written communication, and presentation skills imperative
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Title dependent on experience
Please provide detailed cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Located in Old Town Alexandria, VA, NSSGA provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive pay.
NSSGA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.