|Case Manager, RN|
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating appropriate, cost-effective services that enhance a member’s quality of life, focusing on a member’s optimal level of independence, and reducing inappropriate utilization of medical services.
- A bachelor’s degree; two additional years of related specialty experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- A master’s degree is preferred
- A current RN licensure in assigned jurisdiction
- Case management or specialty certification ( or acquired within three years of employment in this position)
- Enrollment in PECOS
- Three years of clinical experience with two years in case management experience (additional years of relevant clinical experience may be substituted for the case management experience requirement)
- Clinical experience must include at least one year in area of specialty as follows: Geriatric, Pediatric/Adolescent, Adult, Perinatal, Oncology, and Renal
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes to JoAn Hill at JoAn.J.Hill@kp.org (Baltimore opportunities) or Son Ae Kim at Son.A.Kim@kp.org (DC and Southern Maryland opportunities). Please visit jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Find us on: LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube