We seek a thoughtful, energetic person who enjoys managing and being part of change. This position requires, at a minimum, the following qualifications and personal qualities.
- Bachelors degree
- Deep knowledge of and experience in fundraising
- Knowledge of the nonprofit arts and culture sector and common issues that nonprofits face
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to approach work with a flexible attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills
- Comfort with and ability to travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google applications
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM applications
Organizational Culture and Benefits
Each staff member is an important part of the team. Our staff members are team players, self-motivated, and committed to an atmosphere of respectful, honest, and open communication. The work environment is one of high energy, high activity, and mutual support.
NAS provides opportunities for learning and professional development, and a gratifying work experience. Our benefits package is comprehensive and includes health insurance and retirement benefits, sick/vacation leave, ongoing professional development, flexible work hours and work from home options.
To apply: Please send in a single PDF labeled with your first and last name to email@example.com:
• A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this job and your salary requirements.
• A one or two-page resume listing relevant skills and experience.
• A list of three references, complete with phone number and email address. References will not be contacted without your prior consent.
Only complete applications will be reviewed. No phone calls, please. Only final candidates will be contacted. Deadline to apply: Deadline to apply: January 30, 2017.
NAS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.