This position requires, at a minimum, the following qualifications and personal qualities:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in project coordination or event management
• Writing skills – clear, concise and compelling
• Project management skills – organized, consistent and on time
• Experience with or knowledge about the arts and culture sector preferred
• Experience with or interest in online learning
• Demonstrated ability to work in small, fast-paced teams
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
Desired personal qualities
Adaptive, curious, highly organized and possessing a good sense of humor. A collaborative team-player is a must – it’s how we work every day.
To apply: Please send in a single PDF labeled with your first and last name to email@example.com:
• A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this job and stating your salary requirements
• A one-page resume listing relevant skills and experience
• A list of three references, complete with phone number and email address. References will not be contacted without your prior consent
Only complete applications will be reviewed. No phone calls, please. Only final candidates will be contacted. Deadline to apply: January 10, 2017.
NAS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.